In the News: biofuel fuels a plane (sort of…)

Yesterday, Virgin Atlantic flew a plane that used biofuel for 20% of its fuel. Of course this means that the remaining 80% was the crud that every other airline and most every automobile uses to deplete the ozone layer which doesn’t sound like much. However, it is right and important to recognize those who are taking the initiative to do otherwise.

Go, Virgin, Go.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s